We are currently looking for a full-time or part-time PHP-Developer (f/m/d) to join our growing IT- Team. We are based in Berlin but you can also work from home living anywhere in Germany.
Who We Are
Forium GmbH is a leading provider of financial applications on the Internet: We enable a rapidly growing number of customers to complete their private tax returns online with various applications: Lohnsteuer kompakt, SteuerGo, Steuererklaerung-Polizei.de and Steuererklaerung-Student.de.
With our applications, even non-experts can easily and quickly complete their tax returns. Our customised tax tips help our users to receive a maximum tax refund possible.
In order to be able to answer questions of our users in a competent manner, we will provide you with thorough training not only on our applications but also on technical and tax issues.
- Collaborating with the team and taking direction from the PM, continue the design and redesign of tor tax-products with a user-centric focus.
- Contribute to technical decisions and strategy to further the long-term product vision.
- Work full-stack with minimal supervision.
- Be part of the cross functional product team, working with PHP and Typescript
- Be involved in key product decisions and work closely with the whole team to create intuitive and reliable apps.
- Collaborating with different teams across the business.
- +3 years experience with PHP
- Experience building solid backend services and well structured front-end applications
- Experience with integrating with diverse APIs
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus
- Passionate about writing maintainable and elegant code.
- Been working with Git
- A pragmatic person with a strong positive attitude.
- Somebody who can work autonomously and overcome challenges with passion.
- Demonstrate curiosity and passion to continue learning.
What We Offer
- Introductory and advanced training on our applications and the subject of tax returns
- Training online and in our office in Berlin (afterwards it is possible to work from home)
- Diversified tasks
- Independent work
- Very pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues in modern offices
- Regular additional training
- Team-meals once a week
- Coffee, tea and chocolate
We look forward to receiving an application from you!
Please send your complete application documents with salary requirements and possible starting date by e-mail to:
Lohnsteuer kompakt (forium GmbH)
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telefon: (030) 420246-42
Telefax: (030) 420246-55
More job offers: This way!